We have a proven team that delivers results.
- Completely managed IT services
- Latest Microsoft software platforms
- Enterprise Email
- Unified Communications Platform / Skype for Business
- Centralized file servers
- Bi-coastal data centers for redundancy/backup/fail-over
- Full-service Help Desk
- Enterprise-grade security and encryption
- Multi-factor authentication
- CTO/CIO level advice, partnership, and guidance
- IT training
Our mission is to increase the impact of non-profits working to promote social and environment change by providing them the with access to cost-effective and efficient information technology tools.
We provide nonprofits with an end-to-end computing solution that avoids the typical headaches of deploying technology. Our model removes the need to budget for expensive new hardware or annual software upgrades. It offers far greater benefits at less than standard IT consulting costs. Our monthly fee amounts to a fraction of what this level of IT infrastructure and staff would normally cost. Whereas in the past, the economy of scale prevented the nonprofit community from taking advantage of this type of technology, now nonprofits of all sizes can enjoy the benefits of a strong technology infrastructure and dedicated support staff.